http://nitreg.com/lock I ended up taking down first place for over 8 out of 238 person poker tournament!

Category:

Poker Fails

Tags:

, , , ,

• JaCody Smith 3 years ago

the double or nothings are not profitable? im taking a shot at 5NL today,
    after winning a bit at 2c/4c. gl me.

• nitregpoker 3 years ago

Thanks man! Learn something new every day :)

• Max Wiosna 3 years ago

Very nice. I’ve been playing on America’s Cardroom for a bit, but only
    recently found your youtube channel. Started with $50 and now up to $335
    after a couple months of grinding. Built it through DoNs and a couple
    strong finishes in some small tournaments. Going to be taking it a bit more
    seriously though the next 10 days though. Just going to put in some volume
    and play as many 9 man sngs as I can. Do you have any advice on how to keep
    focus through something of this nature?

• Trisanku Banerjee 3 years ago

@jirmtiw i have started building my bank roll, you should get started with
    a no deposit bonus. this poker site will give you a real 8 dollars to start
    get it here >> bit.ly/19tBJWP?=ungurr

• JaCody Smith 3 years ago

i seem to be able to get 4-5 running at once. but i think ur right, the ROI
    just isnt good. ive been messing around with mtts but cash games is where
    its at. ill try tightening up a bit from ep. ur playing hands like aj and
    kjs from middle and late position tho right? in unopened pot? what about
    calling a 2-3x raise with these hands in late position?

• Max Wiosna 3 years ago

Nice win considering you’ve been running bad at the cash tables.

• nitregpoker 3 years ago

Yeah…. big pairs aren’t meant to be won every time. I think a lot of
    people (including that guy) expect to to win 99% of the time and consider
    it a bad beat when they lose when in reality they only win at showdown just
    over 1/2 the time lol

• JaCody Smith 3 years ago

i took ur advice about playing cash games on lock and played much smaller
    stakes. im able to play 6-7 cash tables of 2c/4c. I also play a lot of $6
    sixman-DONs. Do you play many sngs? which do u think are the most
    profitable on lock?

• The Doseage 3 years ago

hey do you have any tuts on how to use hm2 I get the basics,but I don’t
    really know how to effectively read it,I get the vpip and most stuff but
    like how do you figure their range and stuff, you were able to call peoples
    ranges really well

• AssassinsInventory 3 years ago

@qogfuuf yeah im soo addicted to online poker, you should get started with
    a no deposit bonus. this poker site will give you a real 8 dollars to start
    go here => bit.ly/Yf7T1b?=gkocpg

• nitregpoker 3 years ago

haha Ya thanks! It kind of paid off for most of my losing sessions for the
    month lol

• RichPostCode 3 years ago

On Stars to view the hand history to see what the other guy had click the
    chip tray on the table then click hand history, congrats on the ship

• Max Wiosna 3 years ago

BTW, what’s the roll up to now?

• ekw555 3 years ago

@53:21 – why did you not value bet your straight? also – I’d prefer you had
    put this up as three 1 hour videos. a bit more manageable.

• JaCody Smith 3 years ago

hey nitreg, the pacwest poker tour is coming to my city. michael the
    grinder mizrachi is suppose to be there for a seminar and to host a couple
    tourneys. im playing a $60 event to hopefully fund me the bigger
    tournaments later in the week. whats the biggest live tourney uve ever
    played?

• nitregpoker 3 years ago

Whatever does it for you…. for me, I just make sure I’m in the right mood
    and put on relaxing music

• nitregpoker 3 years ago

yeah, looking back i don’t like it. i iso wide in cash games but here i’m
    putting 25% of his stack in preflop with a Q high no kicker and will
    probably have to call off to a shove which obviously sucks

• nitregpoker 3 years ago

Thanks! Yeah, I think I said 4 WSOP bracelets lol

• nitregpoker 3 years ago

they are profitable, but you aren’t going to be moving up very far on DONs.
    they don’t run that often on lock and don’t have higher limits that often.
    on top of that ROI for those is really low relative to loading up a ton of
    cash tables

• ekw555 3 years ago

well, he actually won 5 WSOP bracelets, but “only” three of them were from
    the main event. 😀

• ekw555 3 years ago

makes me wonder if the guy asking about “big pairs” losing to under pairs
    is talking about in all in situations? because I would think you would win
    a lot of hands that don’t get to showdown, but (against good players) lose
    more than 20% of the hands that make it to showdown that are not all in.
    because the villains are hanging around with the hands that can beat one
    pair & folding the ones that can’t. if every hand were all in pre-flop, you
    would win the 4 out of 5 you would expect.

• Yerrakhunt 3 years ago

Theres a few good threads on twoplustwo that would help you.

• wittawat yapayao 3 years ago

@jeumgvb yeah poker is my second income, if you use a no deposit bonus you
    can get start for free. you can get 5 pounds from this poker site get it
    here ==> bit.ly/19tKXCo?=lmknxx

• jigneshsth 3 years ago

@jirmtiw i have started building my bank roll, you should get started with
    a no deposit bonus. this poker site will give you a real 8 dollars to start
    get it here >> bit.ly/19tBJWP?=ungurr

• nitregpoker 3 years ago

lol yeah…. I guess I was trying to get him to bluff at it or something
    but I like donk betting instead retrospectively