All About Three Card Poker with Michael

http://americancasinoguide.com In this video, Michael Shackleford, who is also known as the “Wizard of Odds,” explains all about three card poker. He tells you how the game is played, the various…

• Gary Heimeyer 3 years ago

I am curious im a pit boss at a casino that has a 1 4 6 25 40 paytable
    wonder how that changes the house advantage

• Evan Patterson 3 years ago

At 2:09 it silly when the dealer pays ante with the pair plus wager

• Dealermann 3 years ago

I am a dealer and that was a very good assumption of the game. With 1
    exception. If you play every hand. “Every Hand”. Your odds are 60 – 40 in
    the players favor. It’s hard to do .. but try it. Because the dealer must
    have a Q or better. I get my tables to play blind ” Don’t look at your
    cards ” lol .. and it’s a better winning strategy than looking and folding.
    This is what the casino is counting on . But play to have fun is the real
    name of any casino game. To have fun .. Good luck all.

• SpicyHam 3 years ago

I went to 60,000,000,000 coins on a Casino War game (made by Empire Casino,
    it’s googla-ble), and later the app makers apparantly assumed I am fraud,
    added a tweak to their software, I instantly lost it all in 1 day, rofl,
    many times cards like me 2, and dealer 3, or me 3 and dealer 4 show up

• PMT's Slot Hit's n' Stuff 3 years ago

three card poker surprised the hell out of me. it is so much fun and easy
    to play!

• haljackey 3 years ago

Is 4 card poker the same except with 4 cards?

• balooko31 3 years ago

This may not be a great strategy, but if I’m at a full table and I see just
    about everyone “play” and I have a junk hand (not Q64 or above), I tend to
    think the high cards may be out and the dealer (hopefully) has a
    non-qualifying hand.

• Will090681 3 years ago

Trick is to always play every single hand no matter what. Even if it is a 6
    high. In order for dealer to qualify it must be a Q or higher. Even if
    dealer has a J high, it is a push against a 6 high. Unless of course if
    dealer has a flush or straight with that high card. I have done this for a
    few years now and very rarely lose from playing every hand. I don’t even
    look at my cards and just automatically bet.

• Slot Machine Videos by DProxima 3 years ago

Great tutorial. May try it out now that I know how it works. Thx!

• COLLABERATORZ Ouija Able 3 years ago

Man! Such a high house advantage. How can this game attracts the good card
    players? I’m sticking to craps & bj.

• chris dias 3 years ago

thats at the creek casio lol

• VicVega3 3 years ago

Sorry Caesars casinos, keep forgetting they re-branded (d’oh). Thanks much
    for the info, I will check it out there. Love the videos, need to come more
    often than once a month.

• americancasinoguide 3 years ago

Michael’s answer to your question is – “The answer is on my web site. It
    depends on the exact pay table. Only the Caesars casinos have that side
    bet, so I didn’t mention it in the video.”

• VicVega3 3 years ago

@americancasinouide I noticed the 6 card bonus button on the table but
    there was no explanation about what it is (I do know but many wont) and
    what the odds are on making the bet. While I understand this is not an
    option in all 3 card games it is an option in all Harrah’s casinos on the
    strip.

• voicetube 3 years ago

Wow, been playing this game for awhile and never knew about the Ante Bonus
    rule!! Of course the player usually wins with a straight or higher…. but
    not always!

• Ramin Davani 3 years ago

My question from Michael is that does he recommend to make the pair plus
    bet at all. If so, how often should we make that bet. To me the pair plus
    bet is a sucker bet.

• PMT's Slot Hit's n' Stuff 3 years ago

4 card poker, you get dealt 5 cards, dealer gets dealt 6, best poker hand
    out of 4 cards only. Dealer ALWAYS qualifies. 4 of a kind is the biggest
    payout. there’s also a bet called “Aces up” which is similar to “pairs
    plus”. need 2 aces or higher to get paid on it. be awesome if ACG could
    upload a tutorial of 4 card! love that game.

• americancasinoguide 3 years ago

Michael says – Ante & Play has the lower element of risk and is thus the
    better bet. You can read more on his web site at –
    wizardofodds(dot)com/ask-the-wizard/three-card-poker/