All about Video Poker with casino gambling expert Michael

Learn how to play video poker like a professional player – http://www.americancasinoguide.com/video-poker-software.html – In this video Steve Bourie, author …

• Aaron P 4 years ago

because good luck finding 5 card draw on a real table

• LordJasonGarfield 4 years ago

Do you still get comps if you play a video poker machine with an ER greater
    than 100%?

• Lishy1 4 years ago

I just went to my first casino. While I hated the slot machines, there was
    simply something REALLY fun about video poker which felt like I could
    actually do something and use strategy! Even if I lose $20, it’s dang fun
    to sit there and calculate the best move of my hand! :O

• nathan forest 4 years ago

i saw one at trump plaza AC. a VGM using Bac as the game. you either pick
    player, bank, or tie, and you wage bets, i think it was a 5 cent machine.
    lol.

• americancasinoguide 4 years ago

Video poker games in Atlantic City work the exact same way as VP games in
    Las Vegas. One of the states that does have different VP games, however, is
    New York. At the casinos at pari-mutuels in NY the cards in the VP games
    are not dealt randomly. Instead, it is like you are playing a scratch-off
    lottery ticket with a pre-determined number of winners and losers.
    Therefore, the pay table you see shown in the front of the VP machine is
    meaningless because skill is not a factor when playing.

• Chris Gutierrez 4 years ago

Great video, this really enlightened me on the subject of Video Poker.
    Maybe now I’ll do better at it, equipped with the knowledge and advice I
    received from this video. Thanks Steve.

• Eduardo Piston 4 years ago

I´m Edward from Brazil. I´m a lottery player, and I´m here on youtube
    searching for videos about cassino games, to find out if I´ve more chances
    to win than on lotteries. I´ve learned that slot machines are not random,
    but it´s pre-programmed, so I won´t play on them. Now I´m trying to find
    out about video poker. Let see how it goes. I´ll check your website later.

• EdgeRatedR007 4 years ago

lol poker on machines. seriously how dumb do you have to be to play on one?
    just play the real game so you wont get ripped off that much

• americancasinoguide 4 years ago

Gaming regulators require that the games be played as if dealt from a
    randomly shuffled 52-card deck. You just need to make sure you play in a
    regulated jurisdiction. Also, don’t play in New York state or in the state
    of Washington. Those VP games are not dealt randomly and there is no skill
    involved. Those games work like slot machines.

• nathan forest 4 years ago

i have not seen a baccarat slot machine yet in Empire City Yonkers?

• Joshua Robinson 4 years ago

My first time playing video poker I used my poker knowledge and in a hour
    won 60. But after watching this I see how easy it is.thanks.

• EdgeRatedR007 4 years ago

but how do you know that the program isn’t set so you intentionally lose?
    at least in real poker no one can change the outcome. can you really trust
    the machine?

• chessdude67 4 years ago

What can a professional video poker player make in a week/month/year? How
    long do they play for per-week/day? Just a ruff estimated? Ohio, just
    opened four casino’s. Thank God. Excellent videos. Thank you.

• americancasinoguide 4 years ago

I don’t know how VP games in Macau are operated. The information in this
    video applies to U.S. games in major gaming states such as Nevada and New
    Jersey. Keep in mind that even in the U.S. there are some video poker
    machines that do not act in this manner. Exceptions are Class II games
    which are based on bingo. Also, in New York the video poker games are not
    random. The results are pre-determined and it is like paying a scratch-off
    lottery ticket. See americancasinoguide com for more details.

• americancasinoguide 4 years ago

What is a baccarat slot machine? I have never heard of that kind of machine.

• PimpMasterT's Slot Hits n' Stuff 4 years ago

LOL

• AsiaPokerAcademy88 4 years ago

What about playing in Macau? Macau gaming turnover is now bigger than that
    of Vegas! And the poker games are so juicy…

• americancasinoguide 4 years ago

Actually, video poker is a very good game to play. There are people who
    make a living playing video poker machines, but you need to only play the
    best-paying machines and combine them with a good-paying players club, or
    other special casino promotion in order to make it profitable.

• americancasinoguide 4 years ago

You can do research on video poker pay tables at vpfree2(dot)com.

• HDThez 4 years ago

A jacks or better machine that pays: 1-2-3-5-6-9-20-40-250 is that a good
    or bad machine?

• MONOPOLY35 4 years ago

Michael Shackleford is brilliant!

• Ricardo Perez 4 years ago

wow am actually going to start trying video poker games, always see people
    playing them but now I have a somewhat good idea on what to do, and going
    to try it when I go to Vegas next month.

• dragonhyun79 4 years ago

once I won Royal Flush 3times in 2weeks period

• americancasinoguide 4 years ago

It depends on the casino. Some will aloow it, but usually at a reduced rate
    that is lower than other video poker games in the casino. Some casinos,
    however, will not give any comps at all. I do know that at NYNY casino in
    Las Vegas they have 9/6 jacks or better, which is only 99.54% return and
    they don’t give any comp points. Those machines have had the card readers
    removed.

• HDThez 4 years ago

A jacks or better machine that pays: 1-2-3-5-6-9-20-40-250 is that a good
    or bad machine? Or a deuces wild wild that pays: 1-2-3-4-4-9-15-25-200-250
    is any of those to games good to play at?