Evan from Gripsed.com plays 4 tables of microstakes poker and teaches you WHY YOU NEED TO KEEP THINGS SIMPLE WHEN PLAYING MICROSTAKES. Keep your decision making easy, your …

• Keder Cormier 3 years ago

I really loved your clip… I’m glad I subscribed to your channel

• James S 3 years ago

How do you determine the percentage of equity you need on a hand? I’ve seen
    in the hand review vids of tournament wins you pokerstove certain hands
    (normally when the opposing players shoves) but is the equity you need just
    pot odds converted to a percentage or what?

• codecmgs 3 years ago

Really hate that HUD system. It gives you an unnatural edge unless you
    actually pay attention. Just saying my opinion.

• Good commentary :)

• M1llimeters 3 years ago

This might sound noob. Could anyone tell me which software author is using?
    How to show each players play status

• John Moore 3 years ago

people that are complaining about the audio are not going to last long in
    this game. Maybe 1m 45 of static for 40 min awesome vid

priceless i just re-watched got all new info for my notes

• michal krol 3 years ago

sounds like marylin manson

• pubudu gamage 3 years ago

If you desire to get much more money, you should go and google Smarter
    Money Maker. They can guide you and help you get the financial freedom you
    deserve.

• ihavenokegson 3 years ago

Holy fucking Christ, the spam is out of control

• arif shaikh 3 years ago

what you think what you are talking about? let me explain you the awesome
    method search for PanxCash

• DrFaustus 3 years ago

One of the most instructive videos for micro-stakes players I’ve seen. All
    the basics in clear and calm explanations. You really are an awesome coach !

• Mrhugh2011 3 years ago

Great vid! So helpful thank u!

• StevieSparkZ 3 years ago

Evan, can you remove these spam links? Also, lovin the older videos and
    looking forward to the new ones.

• ashmontana 3 years ago

Isnt it minus EV to fold kings 100bb preflop?

• kreteman777 3 years ago

Go away scammer scum!

• bob bobby 3 years ago

what poker network is he playing on?

• Sam Herk 3 years ago

Just find your interesting topic or Start making over $5,000+ per month
    online! Visit FIREGQ.COM

• kenneth m 3 years ago

Visit EarnFire.Com And Chose the Way You Want To Make Money Online
    Uploading videos to YouTube.

• lewisglegend 3 years ago

Trust me man, when you get a bad beat, just laugh, it’s the only way. I
    literally don’t care anymore. The only time I get pissed is when i’m super
    deep in an mtt and it’s for all my chips. I’m not pissed that I got a bad
    beat/lost a flip whatever, I’m just pissed i’m outta the tourney! I’m
    usually stoned when I play, so maybe this helps lol

• hk stha 3 years ago

Wow thats a nice strategy to generate cash online. It is pretty different
    to Monthly Bill Nutshell, I dont have to worry about paying bills anymore
    as I earn $9k every two weeks from the comfort of my own home. Google the
    term Monthly Bill Nutshell to see with your own eyes.

• anita elia 3 years ago

I am making over $5,000+ per month at EARNFIRE.com You can make money
    online and start working from home today as I am! Visit EARNFIRE.com and
    check it out! The burst classifys the ambitious rule. How does the plant
    surpass the cute advertisement? The comfort institutes the war.

• Mark Smith 3 years ago

You guys should check out this EXTRAORDINARY website called FIREPA.COM .
    You can make money online and start working from home today as I am! I am
    making over $3,000+ per month at FIREPA.COM ! Visit Firepa.com and check it
    out! When does the second crush design the wound? When does the decision
    regulate the coherent cry? The porter furthers the sky.

• Medde3 3 years ago

That fold with AQ at 32:20 was it a mistake? You could have gotten the nut
    straight for only calling 4 cent

• Dave D 3 years ago

Choose your way to make money online Visit EarnFire.Com However, many
    people do decide to go to tweet a website When it takes a message it comes
    to YouTube has become a fulltime job making a.

• Michael Grimes 3 years ago

Sad, this guy takes the time to post free coaching video for nl holdem and
    90% of the comments are just spamming deuchebags for bullshit marketing
    schemes. Thank you gripsed for the gr8 free vid for nl micro cash. I
    appreciate your time and effort as you obviously don’t play micros.