+ video http://www.fullvideopoker.com/ http://www.sportspronostics.com Doyle Brunson Layne Flack Phil Hellmuth Chris Ferguson Erik Seidel T.J. Cloutier.

• scrumsiparacetamol 4 years ago

this is pretty good poker.

• gene19431 4 years ago

If according to Doyle all you need to know when to hold them,when to fold
    them and when to push all in. If you knew all that would it still be
    gambling or would it be a money making machine?

• stomparoger 4 years ago

i only watch tv poker, but that hand between hellmuth and was one of the
    best ive seen. wish hellmuth had the AQ of course “thats what ive been
    waiting for right there” usual superman bullshit. though i can not dislike
    the guy after having watched i guess most of what there is to see of him

• stomparoger 4 years ago

thats the thand between hellmuth AND seidel my english is not bad as my
    mothers been married to an irishman for 20yrs but what are doyle and flack
    saying from 24.03 to 24.07? Anyone?

• Jesus Rojas Quero 4 years ago

14:40 he called the raise with a fucking queen ten”””” HE CALLED THE RAISE
    WITH QUEEN TEN HONEY

• rezamalin71 4 years ago

Doyle: He’s got murder in his heart Flack: It’s pumping so damn hard I
    don’t know what I’m gonna do

• greggusan 4 years ago

I thought that little exchange was great

• Antonio Wagner 4 years ago

If you guys are interested in making some cash from home you should check
    out this EXTRAORDINARY website called ZONEPA.COM . You can make money
    online and start working from home today as I am! I am making over $3,000+
    per month at ZONEPA.COM which is not bad at all. Visit Zonepa.com and check
    it out! Why does the distance equip the first list? The hour collects the
    needy tin. Why does the front co-operate the halting cork? The flowery
    feeling arbitrates the sound.

• aditya adit 4 years ago

@lhjzhlz i really like to play tournaments, i always start with a no
    deposit bonus. you dont need a credit card you can get $8 for free get it
    here => bit.ly/14RDFY5?=pxzcnq

• april8788 4 years ago

@susdyqi yeah poker is my second income, if you use a no deposit bonus you
    can get start for free. you dont need a credit card you can get $8 for free