Learn what separates the pros from the amateurs in poker during this live cash game session with evan from gripsed.com. You may think it’s all about the advanced strategies but there’s much…

• TheTerminalExpress 4 years ago

The biggest difference is the number of hands played. Pros fold ALOT.

• asd asd 4 years ago

Nice vids! I’m far from professional, but I’m eager to learn
    The hand were you lost A9 at 19:00. Why didn’t you bet when the A hit the
    board? The opponent would probably play a stronger A more aggresive
    preflop, so your likely to have the best hand? Was it because of fear of
    setmine?

• Zug Zwang 4 years ago

It’s interesting to note that you’re not using a HUD, is this typical for
    you?

• George Splanco 4 years ago

im 14 and have been playing online for 3 years, off and on.

• Tyty307 4 years ago

Nice video. I need some advice on my mental state. I play 5-10 tables 16nl
    and 25nl on pokerstars. When I’m winning a few sessions in a row, I tend to
    play more passively than i would like, just to keep the win streak going.
    Any advice for staying more consistent in my play? So that I can keep
    playing the right way

• Axel Schultz 4 years ago

you think? 😉

• Pansar Pelle 4 years ago

You just motivated me to start playing again! Been subscribed for ages now
    and started watching ur vids recently. I only played micro stakes before
    but when I quit last time I deposited 10$ and cashed out 50$! Not much, I
    know but I’m still a rookie :)

• Gripsed 4 years ago

this really comes down to personal preference. You don’t want to be cashing
    out so much that it inhibits your ability to move up or withstand a
    downswing. But cashing out and enjoying the fruits of your labor is an
    important part of the game. I used to wait til i downswung to cashout
    (remind myself what im playing for)but its really all personal prefence,
    there’s no system or rules regarding this

• TheBosnich 4 years ago

at the beginning of the video that donkey was up to 17$ and by the end he
    had 0$… typical

• Robertas Bukantis 4 years ago

6:50 Why such a big raise with KK? I thought that Pre-Flop Raises should be
    consistent. You were playing pretty tight at that table overall, so did you
    really expect him to call? I mean, he either thought you were very strong
    there or that you tried to put pressure on him. Maybe he had something like
    suited/offsuit connectors and decided to raise there to make the Post-Flop
    play easier for him. What do you think?

• Trevor Y 4 years ago

correct. my job pays alot more than $3 for 30mins of work.

• Makaron9 4 years ago

Hey Evan, can you make some NL25 or NL50 FR videos ,thank you and good luck.

• SneakingEye 4 years ago

I played 1 hour now..Only 9999 hours left before I am pro!! 😀

• Seidel Seidel 4 years ago

26:18 ouch

• HellsingDemon 4 years ago

you gave many helpful tips, thanks, but next time focus on one table and
    show us some good play!

• LrsLzk 4 years ago

I’m new to his videos but I’d imagine he’d play higher stakes whilst
    earning his living… he’s probably just playing small stakes at the
    request of his subs. I’ve been playing poker and following poker for around
    3 years now and when I turn 18 this year I’m going to be playing
    ‘professionally’ (whilst still finishing college, however) and for the
    first 4-8 weeks I’ll start with .5/1 to get the swing of things and then
    I’ll move up to 1/2 for the first 6 months and then consider moving to 3/6.

• Gripsed 4 years ago

The reraise i made was a fairly typical size. When someone makes it .30, im
    typically going to be making it .90 and adding a bb or too if i am out of
    position. This is why i came up with 1.10. When the opener has a strong
    hand that will play for stacks, going for a big raise size makes it easier
    to get the money all in. I also lessen the edge he gets by being in
    position by making the pot to stack ratio smaller. (the less money behind
    to play, the less advantageous position becomes)

• Mende Braden 4 years ago

You say that you raised more to reduce positional advantage, but don’t you
    want the guy to call, right? I mean, I would take kings over someones
    opening hand any day oop. Right? I don’t think it really matters that much,
    i just thought what you said was interesting. I believe that the extra
    value of him calling by raising 3x instead of almost 4 is more valued than
    trying to acheive a small reduced positional edge. of course it doesn’t
    really matter, just fun to discuss for me

• herrorarra 4 years ago

My main problem is just concentration, make sloppy raises assuming someone
    will fold an ace on a wet board…just need to stick to playing TAG and
    getting paid on big hands. Very nice videos though man in all seriousness,
    some of the best on utube for learning new things.

• Axel Schultz 4 years ago

your job is probably blowjob

• Nexor123 4 years ago

Because you’ll totally earn 20 times more in 2 years? nooooo I don’t think
    so

• bebo3ful 4 years ago

Micro stakes is where you learn, its not about making large bank rolls in
    micro stakes, its all about learning. You can really start to make more in
    the mid stakes .25/.5 and up

• DopeSince92 4 years ago

@FattyMcElbows I agree, his videare awesome, but a new mic would definetly
    make them better

• glpincus 4 years ago

thats awesome.. after watching your vid review on the bankroll challange..
    in different spots.. before you flopped the straight.. i had him ahead of
    you. but after when he raised, and you reraised and he snap called i also
    put you on a chopped pot straight.. :) its nice when you learn enough, it
    makes things seem easier, and less daunting, and the money factor has less
    of an effect, because in reality, i wanted too see his hand, more than win
    the pot. :) great video! keep up the awesome work

• Darklightau 4 years ago