BEST DEALS 888 Poker FREE: http://tinyurl.com/Rounder-888 Bovada 00 BONUS: http://tinyurl.com/Bovada-Bonus Carbon 00 BONUS: http://tinyurl.com/Car…

• BoyOfSteel101 4 years ago

Hey this is a great instructional video. Very helpful. Do you think you
    would be able to explain to me what pot control is? Thank you.

• Carlie Englin 4 years ago

Whenever you sign up in pokerstars when using the exclusive marketing code:
    psp15562 you receive the 100 percent deposit reward

• PUSH PULL 4 years ago

i wonder if this is effective in micro stakes since everyone is changing,
    learning and trying new styles?

• Chris H 4 years ago

Yup, you’ve earned my subscription!

• CMan721 4 years ago

great video. You seemed to have alot to say about loose-aggressive, maybe
    because they make so many bold moves? Seems like another reason to not play
    like that, people notice that type more than anything, and watch closely. I
    know I do.

• Rounder University Poker Training - UnexceptionalRounder 4 years ago

Working on it, I will be getting one out and I will put it up on my website.

• Rounder University Poker Training - UnexceptionalRounder 4 years ago

I have one on my website (link in description) for FR, if you just take
    away first 3 positions you get a tight 6-max starting hand chart, I will
    put out a 6-max specific one in the future but I use that 9-hand one at
    50NL and it works great for me.

• Rounder University Poker Training - UnexceptionalRounder 4 years ago

Thanks, trying to make every video better than the last. Glad to hear you
    enjoyed it!

• dazt66 4 years ago

Do you coach ??

• UnusualDeath 4 years ago

great vid, keep up with the good work!

• Rounder University Poker Training - UnexceptionalRounder 4 years ago

I haven’t done any coaching yet, however I am starting a new series where I
    pick one subscriber a week and do a leak finder video on their play trying
    to find areas where they can improve their game. I will be adding a
    coaching section to my website in the future also. I want to make sure I
    can help people play better and offer something of value before I start
    doing serious coaching. Thanks for the question and for watching!

• dazt66 4 years ago

Have you got any good hand starting charts for 6-max ?

• thehermanharris 4 years ago

Great vids! Enjoying your tips and executing. I followed on Twitter as well
    please followback

• xelaben10 4 years ago

@infdytm i really like to play tournaments, you can start with a no deposit
    bonus to reduce your risk. you can get $8 to play no need to deposit any