Top 5 Marriage Proposal Fails

Top 5 marriage proposal fails/rejections. Here is a compilation of top 5 marriage proposal fails.Follow me on twitter – https://twitter.com/Old_Breeze Add me…

Category:

Poker Fails

Tags:

, ,

• FearPhobicGamer 4 years ago

the problem is that these guys asked these girls to marry them within a few
    months to a year or two of dating the. Just a heads up for everyone: girls
    usually (not all the time, but usually) need a few years of being in a
    relationship before they decide to say yes.

• revenger20012 4 years ago

bitches .. just say yes in public, and then say no in privet .. how hard is
    that? save yourselves (yes plural, both of you) the embarrassment, the
    public humiliation, the scar that will take years to heal and the video
    will remain for god knows how long in youtube
    GOSH!

• Shah Rizal 4 years ago

Women are the most difficult organisms to be understood by human species.

• Matthew Brunette 4 years ago

Is it bad that I laughed at the second one? In all seriousness though, a
    guy who proposes in public probably has no balls in my opinion. He is
    almost forcing the fiance to say yes if he does it in public.

• Ellen Daly 4 years ago

hahahaha guys are idiots

• ActivistVictor 4 years ago

if any girl, and I repeat any girl, ever did this shit to me, I would kick
    their ass to the curb that very night, burn any and all of their
    possessions which happened to be in my house, and then upload a video to
    youtube exposing them for the prick they are. Sorry, but you cause me
    emotion pain of that magnitude, in front of everyone no less, and I will
    never have any respect for you again and i will make no effort to hide that
    fact. plus, at least no one gets hurt in what I would do. It’s certainly
    better than me saying I would chop them up like an axe murderer or burn
    their car or something like that.

• Kyle SoSik 4 years ago

If you are going to embarrass these women by proposing out in public to get
    attention, then you deserve to be embarrassed as fuck being denied lol

• ingiewingie 4 years ago

I don’t get why they run away??? I would of at least pretended to say yes
    in front of the crowd and tell him no in private?? I feel so bad for these
    guys

• GammaCaeles 4 years ago

3:05
    oh my fucking christ…i cringed so much off of that, my ballsack shriveled
    up inside my stomach. the cupcake bit, and the song…my facepalm pushed my
    face to another dimension.

and you fucking bitches…YOU HOLY CUNTS!!! if the guy is proposing to you
    in public, just say yes to him first, and THEN tell him no in private…for
    fuck’s sake.

• Ayah Azzawi 4 years ago

DO NOT PROPOSE IS
    PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Barny Elbourn 4 years ago

The second one, she slapped him??/??

• Fatemeh Kalanaky 4 years ago

خیلی خوبه آدم بلد باشه بگه نه.:))))
    ولی پسرا زمانی این جوری تو ملاعام جلو این همه دوربین خواستگاری کنین که
    مطمئن باشین.
    دخترا شما هم شعور داشته باشید.یه نه بگید.چرا میزنی تو گوش طرف خب.:))
    به شخصه دلم برای پسر چهارمی سوخت.الهی بگردم.

• RhythmDroid 4 years ago

sorry but who proposes in a food court deserves a fail

• Simon Brown 4 years ago

God/Jesus is the source of ALL love, Mercy, Forgiveness and Grace. Jesus
    was nailed to a cross. NOT to condemn us. BUT to SAVE us. Why is Jesus
    second coming taking so long? But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one
    thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand
    years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men
    count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any
    should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
    2 Peter 3:8 – 9. King James Bible. Do you know Him? He is coming back ”in
    our life time” to take ALL the people who accepted His love, Mercy,
    Forgiveness and Grace. The good news is, for the ones who follow and put
    their trust in Jesus will live on for ever and will go in a perfect
    paradise to come, where God will restore the world back to being more than
    perfect. And: He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no
    more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has
    passed away.” Revelation 21 – 4. As born again believers, we look forward
    for the time just about to come when Jesus will restore the world back to
    Paradise; and where there will never again be any more suffering or pain,
    dying or killing. We look forward to seeing the day when, “The wolf also
    shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and
    the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child
    shall lead them.” Isaiah 11 – 6. Dear friend, WILL YOU BE THERE? Where will
    your soul end up? Are you saved? Jesus came to set us free by reversing the
    curse of Adam and death that came because of Adam’s disobedience, when the
    man, the woman and the earth was cursed. Once we accept Jesus, as He was
    raised from the dead, so are we directly at death and are ”set free” from
    the curse, sin and the spiritual prison called (HADES) followed by Hell and
    death. This is why Jesus was crucified. Because of God’s love, Mercy,
    Forgiveness and Grace. Amen.

• Sarah J. Camilleri 4 years ago

Guys, seriously, public proposals aren’t cute. You’re:
    a) Freaking her out in public
    b) Obliging her to say yes even if she doesn’t want to so as not to look
    bad and make you look bad
    c) Setting yourself up for a fail as it kinda says something about you if
    you need to rely on pressuring her to say yes
    Literally all of these could have been avoided if they’d discussed it with
    her beforehand.

• rainiertx 4 years ago

This is a very interesting thread. I have no doubt no matter what I say I
    will get blasted but here goes. Seems to me that you really shouldn’t
    propose until you know the person well enough that you are pretty confident
    she/he would want to spend the rest of your lives together and you
    pretty much know the response would be yes. Perhaps the problem is people
    ask too soon and people say yes for a lot of the wrong reasons, then the
    relationship collapses.

• Quarker 4 years ago

That last one, dating a few months?! Holy shit!

• ReggaeTokoBro NZ 4 years ago

I read too many (I would think) females saying these guys are stupid.
    Unless these guys literally proposed to them after their first date then I
    would agree, however what on eart would bid a woman to say no?! Better yet
    slap a man for proposing out of love for their; assuming this is what it
    is, long relationship? There is NO pressure. Love should look past these
    things. If anything it was not love in the first place.

• Kristen Kaufman 4 years ago

……I mean admittedly, I can’t blame that girl in the mall. A year? I
    wouldn’t be ready to marry anybody after just a year. Most people aren’t.

• Mr Light 4 years ago

i can’t watch this without my hands in front of my eyes. holy fuck this is
    painful to watch.

• Gonzalo Ayala Ibarre 4 years ago

Anyone wanna marry me? I’m straight, but I’m accepting dudes too just for
    this week.

• christopher pope 4 years ago

I think some women’s are just not ready for a commit not just yet. So they
    get scared and run from a good man.

• GangstaScrewMaster 4 years ago

I don’t care about how much pressure it is going to be on her. If a guy has
    the balls to marry you in front of everyone you can’t say no. There’s more
    pressure on him to be asking and to get rejected like that is really mean.
    I thought this was gonna be funny but I feel sorry for those men. But
    what’s funny is how they run of like the little bitches they are.

• Johny Rome 4 years ago

Sorry to be so honest but at the end of the day every guy in this vid had
    one thing in common . . they were all out of shape, pansy and meek. Woman
    want men with good looks and aesthetic physic’s. All the woman in this vid
    were 5’s and 7’s while the men were all frumpy, awkward and sissy looking.
    If you would just reinvent yourself and get shredded . . trust me you can
    get ANY woman you want. I’m shredded and woman approach me every single
    day. I hate to say it but if I would have walked by Caroline with a tank
    top on she would have turned her head in the middle of being proposed to
    just to admire me, it’s sad but true

• joham gonez 4 years ago

I agree that these guys shouldn’t propose in public but I see a double
    standard here. How come its okay when women pressure men to marry when he
    doesn’t feel ready or just doesn’t want to, but the moment when it comes to
    a guy marrying a women too soon, everybody is quick to jump on him. If
    women can say no, so can the men. Point blank, these women shouldn’t have
    reacted in this manner… They could have been nice about it and said “we
    will talk about it later” or something along those lines instead of putting
    him in complete humiliation in front of everybody. Now I understand it was
    wrong for him to do it in public, but reacting like that is totally
    uncalled for. I mean, come on, that lady SLAPPED HIM for asking her to
    marry him! That’s messed up. And people can’t come up with the excuse that
    she was “under pressure” because you don’t act like that when you are
    embarrassed. She just has an attitude for no apparent reason. These women
    need to think about how the guy feels for once and stop being quick to
    judge him and back up the women, even if she makes a wrong mistake by
    acting like that. I think that is why most guys don’t want to marry,
    because of situations like this. Hes not wrong for doing what he did. Maybe
    he didn’t know how to propose, so he thought doing it in public will
    impress her and she will love the fact that he isn’t scared to show
    everyone his love for her. Stop putting so much pressure on the men. He was
    just confused. No one deserves humiliation.