BEST DEALS 888 Poker FREE: http://tinyurl.com/Rounder-888 Bovada 00 BONUS: http://tinyurl.com/Bovada-Bonus Carbon 00 BONUS: http://tinyurl.com/Car…

• abdi1983 4 years ago

I normally limp in with small pairs 22-99 or flat call a raise but my
    problem is playing AK-AJ people call with small connectors knowing you have
    strong hand like AK and they just call you down as long they don’t see a
    high card I know i should fold but it drives me mad lol and soon you check
    they go for big raise they get alot of pots like that how do you deal with
    that?

• s ravindrakumar Mysore 4 years ago

@xdticmd i have started building my bank roll, if you use a no deposit
    bonus you can get start for free. you can get 5 pounds from this poker site
    get it here => bit.ly/12XSuJD?=vcoapo

• Crystal Charline Cobb 4 years ago

This still surprises me, how a lot of people are not aware about Zathvelax
    Code System (google it), although lots of people get a lot of money because
    of this sports betting system. Thanks to my cousin who told me about
    Zathvelax Code System, I have start making some BIG Cash in the betting

• Rounder University Poker Training - UnexceptionalRounder 4 years ago

Thanks, I think the game should be a constant learning experience, and that
    is the best way to always play your A game.

• karl summers 4 years ago

ty 4 ur videos

• Rounder University Poker Training - UnexceptionalRounder 4 years ago

Yup, its really not too hard once you have the basics.

• Dj Lumba' 4 years ago

@vwxkzmw sit and goes are my favorite, playing with real money actually
    makes you play properly. this poker site will give you a real 8 dollars to
    start get it here => bit.ly/19tzkeH?=tgkxhw

• Heidi91788 4 years ago

Makin some moneyyyy

• Babyface Nelson 4 years ago

The players i make the most from are the players that appear unbeatable or
    feel invincible. I keep an eye on these players on the table and normally
    what happens is if i hit a book, i’m sure as hell sure they’ll throw all
    their stack in if they have a straight or flush. It’s happened a lot and
    when i began playing poker i feared those players. Now they are my bread
    and butter.

• Babyface Nelson 4 years ago

Btw nice intro your videos and good information. I recap every couple
    months or when i go on a losing streak.. Anwyays thanks for making these
    videos i’m always looking to improve my game.