http://www.LivePokerStrategy.com – FREE eCourse packed with secrets and tips on how to win poker tournaments and cash games! This video talks about how to wi…

• Eric Budinski 4 years ago

Its called sarcasm dipshit..lol

• Matthew Martin 4 years ago

Genuine question, if this guy has such great stats and great wealth from
    Poker, why not put your name up on at the beginning of the video on screen,
    so that I can check the Hendon Mob database for your Gross winnings in Live
    MTTs? Maybe tell me what username you use on various websites and I can
    look you up on ‘Sharkscope’ or similar? I tried putting in some various
    spellings of the name the guy states at the beginning, but I’m having no
    joy in finding anything about him? His introduction of himself is somewhat
    OTT..even the top Pro’s have downswings that can sometimes last over 12
    months. Lets take the Legendary Daniel Negreanu as example, who had a poor
    2012, in comparative to his own high standards and his position on the
    All-Time Money List. He re-focused for 2013 and came back this year to
    dominate the MTT game once more and be awarded WSOP Player of the Year..I
    wish the Hendon Mob would do Live ITM stats, of say, the current 50 top
    Pros on the All Time Money List..reason why they wont? The Poker Industry
    don’t really want people to know how hard it is to regularly win at Poker,
    year in-year out,..It is estimated that only 3,000 Poker players in the USA
    make over $30k every year from their Poker play…I read that a while back,
    but cant find the link now, sorry…A lot of Poker Pros will say that if
    you dont find the game fun anymore at some point, you need to think about
    quitting e.g you must take the bad beats on the chin, enjoy your time at
    the table,socialise with the otherplayers, make sure can BRM or at least
    afford what you might lose as a Recreational amateur.if you cant do a true
    BRM of your buy-ins…Best Wishes to all

• 37rainman 4 years ago

Didn’t even watch. Don’t even watch. Anyone who claims to win everytime at
    a session of poker is a liar — it is that simple. No matter how good u
    might be, there is enough chance involved in these games to make it
    impossible to win every session.

The dude should b embarrassed — most likely started playing about one
    month ago.

• Paudie John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt 4 years ago

This Guy is ”Bluffin” haha.. where has he placed in the WSOP if his as
    good as he says he is, the only 8 to 10 hours he spends in front of a
    computer is when his playing with his Knob.. LOL

• scott fser 4 years ago

speak up you orange cunt

• lukyl100 4 years ago

came just to dislike, because of the ridiculously stupid title.

• Dipendra Adhikari 4 years ago

Listen. Nice video! But hands down the easiest strategy to make money from
    home is with Getting Profit Proof. Just google it. Trust me.

• TheAvni1488 4 years ago

I viewed this online video because I am finding many Online earning method.
    Then I got PayMeZox. Now Hard cash does not matter for me. I am earning
    more than 2500$ per month. PayMeZox is the one and only and a superb method
    to earn online. I would suggest you PayMeZox.

• petryhunter 4 years ago

That looks like a long winded way to make money from home though don’t you
    agree? Effortless Money Builder is different, and its easy. Google the term
    Effortless Money Builder and you’ll find out what I mean…

• helena dealis 4 years ago

Nice Video. Check out this Site for more FREE ROULETTE TIPS end POKER end
    Strategies. ROULETTEENDPOKERSTRATEGYWIN.COMLI.and of course point
    COM.Everything you’ll need to know is right here
    ROULETTEENDPOKERSTRATEGYWIN.COMLI.and of course point COM

• tony alvarez 4 years ago

I use

• Jerry Padilla 4 years ago

your so full of crp.

• Jerry Padilla 4 years ago

my exact feelings. went to his page and of course for only bla bla bla . so
    fkn misleading. wont even give the dates of the so called winning checks.
    right.

• TheRealXidious 4 years ago

always tries to avoid coin flips in tournaments??? you know that you
    contradict yourself when u speak of structures then u say something like
    this… u go for coin flips mid late typically after the money bubble
    break, follow up on shaun deeb for more..

• Jack Foxabbott 4 years ago

switched off as soon as he was ginger

• michael woodall 4 years ago

this strategy is absolutely amazing! i love to play poker and i lose my
    chips alot and get mad and quit. well i watched this and went back to
    playing on my iphone and went from 2m to 8m in about 10 minutes using your
    strategy…thnks alot!

• 3232mikeymike 4 years ago

all good advice, but at the end of the day you can’t force someone to fold
    a bad hand they beat you with…to many idiots think they are good.

• Honkey Magoo 4 years ago

I flop or turn royal flushes EVERY HAND with this guide! True story

• edawadezz 4 years ago

I’ve sat at my computer chair for 12…13, even 14 hours one time. I think
    i’ve got the hang of this

• Krasimir Neichev 4 years ago

You have some hairy arms 😀

• xFalloutHDxV2 4 years ago

the trolls are here too…

• bballplayer370 4 years ago

i play at the Hard Rock Tampa too! what do you play?

• Sphere723 4 years ago

The only thing this kid has gotten playing poker is herpes.

• BlueZizou18 4 years ago

You’re videos are awesome. Can only seem to find three, do you have more?

• Peter Ulrik Röder 4 years ago

“You need to realize the blind-structure”…wow…that’s deep man…